Now, you might look at exercise balls in a different way. They are not only for workout routines but you could use one as your office chair. For office workers suffering from bad back, the Gaiam Balance Ball Chair may be the answer.
It is suitable for people with a height of 5′ to 5’11”. The ball seat is inflatable and an air pump is provided. This balance ball chair can supposedly help to relieve back pain and promote spinal health. The chair has a weight capacity of 300 lbs with casters to make it easy to glide across the floor.
So, you would buy this because it:
- Improves your muscles, spinal alignment and posture for a healthier back
- Promotes better overall well-being
- Counters the effects of sitting too long at the desk
- Is easy to move it around
- Is an alternative to everyday office chair
So, let’s all sit on a ball in the office, shall we?